travelling salesman. fav drink maotai. maotai makes it much easier for me to deal with people. that includes you so don't go leaving any nasty comments :)

Friday, May 27, 2005

Cowboy Bar barflies get real...

Cowboy Bar barflies get real...

the place was hideout at 31b circular road. where maotai met some of the nicest young people in singapore. makanguru the organizer was late but i spied mrbrown, mr. miyagi and james seng. they drove and weren't able to partake the alcohol to the same level as maotai. leave your cars at home the next time!!!

onelittletwit was so warm and welcoming. got maotai plugged into the group with intros and all. we have a bet, no smoking for a month for 2 dozen bottles of hoegarden. bloggers' honor! red wine at wine & company also can do.

tripleperiod, i don't know why you have problems looking for galfrens? if i were 20 years younger my problem would be too many choices!!! all the intelligent and mature ladies around, the cream of the female youth in singapore were gathered there.

good dependable mandrake, solid as a rock. with jordangoh who actually uses his real name coz he has nothing to hide (unlike the most of us LOL)

FF who really really looks like a "shunu" (drool drool... makes uncle a chee ko peh). would look so good in a sailor school uniform, who is so different from her blog persona. FF, do you have a ghost writer????


Joel is also "shunu" target. long long hair sweet sweet one LOL

MailOrderBride looked every bit as desirable as in her photos. so no need to advertise in catalogs lah LOL

celle and sandra caused a stir when they walked in... no, celle you are not too vulgar uncle has heard worse LOL yes, yes, please talk to moblog about including rssfeed, ask them to consider it for the convenience for us blog stalkers.

blend into the background mirclay, watching observing... you are a dangerous one LOL

cute cute barffie with her jeff boy boy. such a cute sweet couple!

and LMD, the one who makes me think. in your search for answers you have pushed me to do the same. to understand myself and my emotions and my needs. to constantly evaluate my stand. thank you.

yes, thank you everyone. for letting me know that a far far better world will come because you guys are.

10 comments:

FF said...

It was great meeting ya, and boy can you drink!

LittleRedDotGuru said...

I not organizer lah! sheshhh, I just KPO told you liao!

maotai said...

ff, joel - you both "pretend to pig to eat tiger" ones. chiem chiem shunu LOL

kk - you said it maaaan.

makanguru - you organizer period. my blog my say LOL thanks for getting me in!

Jordan Goh said...

Nice meeting you uncle! I'll train real hard so we can all drink whiskey together till there's no tommorow.

Sandra Ng said...

wrong wrong wrong!


my url is http://sandrapowerpuff.blogspot.com


:)

Unknown said...

uncle mao mao its nice to meet you too! i want the pizza at wine and company!

BBBBBBB said...

Thanks for your Whiskey! *sip sip*
Great company all of you guys are!

maotai said...

jordan - start training then LOL

sandra - corrected with my apologies!

twit - yeah! let's do it when uncle comes back around the 10th. get a real groupie going for this.

MOB - you shunu also, can! LOL

BB - yeah, let's drink again soon!

maotai said...

powerpuff - yeah lor. my mistake. my apologies to you too!

your blog font very small leh. tough for old man like maotai LOL

Marcelly said...

nice to meet u too uncle maotai!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe... wahh.. so i not too vlugar ah? steady..

we bloggers shd meet up more often!

and i will try my best to psycho moblog to do rss feed.. =(