travelling salesman. fav drink maotai. maotai makes it much easier for me to deal with people. that includes you so don't go leaving any nasty comments :)

Monday, November 21, 2005

Shanghai - Afternoon Coffee


Shanghai - Afternoon Coffee, originally uploaded by maotai.

came back from a crab feast at yangcheng hu lat night. she has to work today and i am taking a break from a very tedious stressful beijing trip. will be leaving for singapore tomorrow for a few days before heading back to beijing next monday. have to close a multi million deal before christmas.

am reading 'tuedays with morrie' and wondering when i can actually learn to let go... and still be me. how much of what i do is really me? how much of it is what others expect or want of me?

when i start having more questions than answers, it is coz i am sober LOL.

4 comments:

Little Miss Drinkalot said...

There's always whiskey coffee.

BeeNuts said...

Seems like you have forgotten all about me!

gracey said...

its a nice book u r reading

BeeNuts said...

I dug out my 'Tuesdays With Morris', and I still tear when I read it all over again. This is the only moment when I feel my life is worth living, and eventually, someone will care.

And that I won't be treated like dirt, nor be dumped and used, and no one will ever make me feel I am not worthy of them.

Nor will I continue living a life of self-degrading & dwelling in self-pity.

Happiness is not far away often, but to me, it feels like I have never known Happiness.

Why do I allow myself to do something silly, then come to regret it, knowing it whilst I was doing it that I will regret it the instance its over? Am I so greedy for that momentary affection? Why?

All this wishing of starting anew, will never come true, for once done, you carry it till death knocks. So I am to be burdened with such a heavy baggage?

Uncle Maomao, its time u spare me your wise advice again.