travelling salesman. fav drink maotai. maotai makes it much easier for me to deal with people. that includes you so don't go leaving any nasty comments :)

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Is it really better to be loved than to love?

being the cynical and selfish one, one would say yes. put it down to lessons learnt from early years of youth.

one would also say experience the gamut of emotions brought by love. for soon enough house mortages, car loans, in-laws, income tax, supermarketinng, kids' music lessons, kids' PSLE, leaking aircons/ plumbling etc etc will come.

the lofty spirit, ideals, soaring heights of ecstasy, plunging depths of depression are defeated by the mundane.

so miss drinkalot and biaTCH, here is one's take at 1.30am with the help of my friends sake and cordon bleu.

1 comment:

Little Miss Drinkalot said...

I may bitch about it, but always, I choose to love. I'm an optimist.