travelling salesman. fav drink maotai. maotai makes it much easier for me to deal with people. that includes you so don't go leaving any nasty comments :)

Monday, March 28, 2005

Things You Would Love To Say...

got this from an email, an oldie but a goodie

1- I can see your point, but I still think you're full of crap.

2- I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

3- How about never? Is never good for you?

4- I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

5- I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.

6- I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

7- I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

8- I don't work here. I'm a consultant.

9- It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.

10- Ahhh... I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again...

11- I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

12- You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.

13- I have plenty of talent and vision, I just don't give a damn.

14- Visualizing? I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

15- I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you being competent.

16- Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

17- The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.

18- Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

No comments: